New Zealand Wreckers?

We have a member of our local wood workers group (North Texas Woodworkers Association) www.ntwa.org who is visiting New Zealand (there now). Any woodworkers clubs around the Matamata or Hamilton area where he could hook up and do some international woodworking hobnobbing?
oh yea. remove the splinter to reply