New Yankee Workshop Yahoo Group

I have started a Yahoo Group called TheNewYankeeWorkshop. I hope you will join and upload your pictures.
Thank you for reading
Simon http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thenewyankeeworkshop /
Simon wrote:

Complete with the trademark image and all. It will be interesting to see if the Morash Associates' lawyers come knocking on your door.
brought forth from the murky depths:

Simon Says POST, so you post, Yack.
-------------------------------------------------------- Murphy was an Optimist ---------------------------- http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development