New Yankee Workshop Season 16

Anyone in the UK know when they are going to show season 16 this side of the pond on Home and Leisure. I bought the plans for the Tall Case Oak Clock months ago thinking the show would be aired by now. My VCR is not capable of playing NTSC tapes so there no point in me re-buying the plans with the video. You'd think they'd be selling DVD by now. Anyone know where else I could get a copy of the show. I'd happily cover the cost if someone could put a copy on DVD for me or maybe put online. Cheers, Neil.

Reply to
Neil Cummins