New Yankee Workshop Location

Page 1 of 2
This topic has been posted many times here, and I have read most of the posts, but no one has conclusively stated the answer. What is the street address of Norm's shop? The consensus is that the shop is in Russel Morash's back yard.
I'm just curious. They don't allow visitors, and I am not interested in being a trespasser. I think I know the address, particularly since it seems that the satellite maps may be limited in zooming on the particular address.

Well, if you have the address, do you need to confirm it? It will be a rather large building with another building - smaller - which is the garden shed Norm built.
Finally, from what I gather, there is a wildlife area behind the property, meaning there should be a lot of trees.
And finally, share will ya? Even from a satellite view of several thousand feet up is the closest we'll ever come to the shop.
MJM
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I see an aerial photo op...
Anyone have coordinates?
I can shoot the sucker from 1000 feet!

Are you talking about Norm or the workshop?
B.
"B A R R Y" wrote:

That's about as close as we're going to get to NYW here in SoCal.
First KCET (Los Angeles) totally dropped NYW programs.
Guess there isn't a big demand for NYW programs in Beverley Hills but the still carry the This Old House stuff.
KOCE (Orange County) has been in begging mode 24/7 for so long that I can't remember seeing anything but Lawrence Welk reruns on Saturday night.
Other than that, they beg.
Wonder how many of us old farts have to die before they return to actual programs?
Lew

See ABPW and tell me how high that shot is from.

See ABPW and tell me how high that shot is from.
John Grossbohlin wrote:

I would if I could see ABPW.
My ISP dropped it.

For $3.95 one time setup you can get a free account at Teranews. Use the link below and I get a $3..95 credit if I want to upgrade.
https://secure.usenetbilling.com/newbilling/manageaccount.cgi?referredby 18369796&action=Create+New+Account&vendor=teranews
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

https://secure.usenetbilling.com/newbilling/manageaccount.cgi?referredby 18369796&action=Create+New+Account&vendor=teranews

Done! Thanks for the link. A one time $4 is worth a shot.

I can repost the photo if need be... let me know.
John Grossbohlin wrote:

I posted to ABWP this morning and it never appeared...
John Grossbohlin wrote:

I posted several messages via TeraNews today, but apparently I'm in limbo as a new user. It'll get there, eventually....

You replied to the email they sent you I assume?
They do say there can be a 24 hour lag for new users to prevent abuse.
B A R R Y wrote:

Let us know how Teranews works for you. I tried it several years ago after Hughes.net dropped Usenet (because their super-double-secret on-line survey found that no one used Usenet). I was quite disappointed with availability and retention on the free service, so, I stupidly signed up for the pay service thinking it had to be better. It wasn't, that's when I moved to Supernews. Hopefully Teranews has gotten their act together. If you have problems, don't send good money after bad -- go find one of the other Usenet carriers.

Mark & Juanita wrote:

I posted a photo this morning, and it hasn't appeared as of 1935.

See ABPW and tell me how high that shot is from.

Not sure why this showed up repeatedly????
B A R R Y wrote:

Do a Google map search on "NewYankee" :-)
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar