new work posted to my site

I've just about got a recent commission finished. You can see most of it at

Go to the "Church Commission" page.

Reply to
Clay Foster

Great work Clay. Have you thought about upgrading you lathe? LOL

Reply to
Leon

Inspiring work! Makes me want to go out ot the shop and cut something :)

-- Regards,

Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews

60 woodworking product reviews online!

------------------------------------------------------------ Latest 6 Reviews:

- Fasco GN-40A Brad Nailer

- Taunton's Complete Illustrated Guide to Furniture & Cabinet Construction

- Milescraft SignCrafter

- Ryobi EMS1830SCL 12" SCMS

- Bessey K-Body Clamps

- Lumber Wizard Metal Detector

Woodcrafter

You noticed that piece of junk he's using, too. I live within driving distance. Maybe he will see the light and unload it on ebay. Of course I'd have to buy a new truck to haul it. :-)

Bob

Reply to
Bob

You got some nice work -- and I see that we are (almost) neighbors, so I might actually get a chance to see some of this stuff up close.

You ever do any musical instruments? That's my main interest (just interest at this point; I don't have the needed skills yet)

Reply to
Howard