new work posted to my site

I've just about got a recent commission finished. You can see most of it at www.home.earthlink.net/~claypen Go to the "Church Commission" page.
Great work Clay. Have you thought about upgrading you lathe? LOL

You noticed that piece of junk he's using, too. I live within driving distance. Maybe he will see the light and unload it on ebay. Of course I'd have to buy a new truck to haul it. :-)
Bob

Inspiring work! Makes me want to go out ot the shop and cut something :) -- Regards,
Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com Over 60 woodworking product reviews online! ------------------------------------------------------------ Latest 6 Reviews: - Fasco GN-40A Brad Nailer - Taunton's Complete Illustrated Guide to Furniture & Cabinet Construction - Milescraft SignCrafter - Ryobi EMS1830SCL 12" SCMS - Bessey K-Body Clamps - Lumber Wizard Metal Detector
snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (Clay Foster) wrote:

You got some nice work -- and I see that we are (almost) neighbors, so I might actually get a chance to see some of this stuff up close.
You ever do any musical instruments? That's my main interest (just interest at this point; I don't have the needed skills yet)
--
Howard Lee Harkness
General insurance information: http://www.HLHins.com