New woodworking newsgroup for all ages fam.woodworking

Page 4 of 4

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

There's a word for that. It's called retromoderation.

Liars or dumbasses? It's a matter of opinion, really.
On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 17:20:49 -0400, in rec.woodworking, smallfoot

Do a search on Russ Albury's comments on Retromoderation. on Various NANA* groups.
I thought however that is called a "contradiction", one of the more obscure "Fallacies in Logic"

or POV...
So with this new hierarchy, it is really a matter of WFtKTAMJWD*.
*(What Frito the Kuhnt thinks a mythical jesus would do.)
--
Ak'toh'di

snipped-for-privacy@invalid.net says...

/unplugs sarcasm meter
Let me guess: He oozed praise for the concept, and then went on to compose an eloquent plea for news admins worldwide to embrace it and use it as much as possible?

It could also be called a "waste of time" since some servers ignore cancel messages, for the very reason that some people (like teh Frito) abuse them by trying to censor the net.

WWAGOFD (What Would A Grumpy Old Frito Do)
On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 21:19:05 -0400, in rec.woodworking, smallfoot

try to guess better. he rejected it 100%.

It is a wonderful world isn't it... :)

you got that right...
--
Ak'toh'di