New woodworking newsgroup for all ages fam.woodworking

Page 3 of 4

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 15:58:50 MDT, in rec.woodworking, "Fred"

I just turned down a full meal.

Nope.

yes, so many of the wood terms are so useful.
So do you use a natural wax on your wood?
--
Ak'toh'di

clingy; chubby - likes to fondle his balls in public; likes to call his penis his 'spitting cobra'", hooted:

Oak this, swine.
--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"Don't be too envious. Yes, I have got it all. I am rich, I
On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 08:51:12 -0600, Art Deco wrote:

And now something completely different: THE LARK!
--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28
On Sunday 24 July 2005, Dr. Flonkenstein wrote in alt.usenet.kooks:

Parts of Vito's body, number one: The Pointy Head
PJR :-)
--
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq /
On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 16:59:34 +0100, PJR wrote:

--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28
On Sunday 24 July 2005, Dr. Flonkenstein wrote in alt.usenet.kooks:

Why are you sorry about mentioning his Braised Liver?
PJR :-)
--
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq /
On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 19:24:57 +0100, PJR wrote:

I was only referring to his braind... err.. ok.
--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28

Don't pine for a new froup!
--

Skepticult Member# 581-00504-208
ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 02:36:45 GMT, "Chadwick Stone"

That would be fam.*
--

I see you're playing stupid again, looks like you are winning

On Sunday 24 July 2005, Chadwick Stone wrote in fam.woodworking:

Duplicates fam.admin.announce.
PJR :-)
--
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq /
On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 19:28:14 -0700, Bob Officer

Why do the lyrics to the Ramones - We're a Happy Family come to mind:
"We're A Happy Family"
We're a happy family We're a happy family We're a happy family Me mom and daddy
Sitting here in Queens Eating refried beans We're in all the magazines Gulpin' down thorazine
We ain't got no friends Our troubles never end No Christmas cards to send Daddy likes men
Daddy's telling lies Baby's eating flies Mommy's on pills Baby's got the chills
I'm friends with the President I'm friends with the Pope We're all making a fortune Selling Daddy's dope
--

I see you're playing stupid again, looks like you are winning

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 11:31:01 -0400, Susan Welchel

Fine. Then go there, and stay there.
On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 11:31:01 -0400, Susan Welchel wrote:

My dearest, darlingest Suzie-Q;
I am distraught (distraught!) that my current news provider does not yet carry the fam.* hierarchy. Can you please provide a list of the providers who are carrying fam.*? Is there a web to news gateway for fam.* yet? Is Google on board?
Please, please let me know how to access this bountiful feast of knowledge! I grow faint, my head spins, and my hands tremble at the thought of being denied this fabulous resource.
--
XOXOXO,
Joe Wells

Guess I'll have to have a chat with my news server. Can't seem to find anything at all with the fam. prefix, even after loading new groups and getting a brand new complete listing.
Drat. And me here with a family and everything. 'Course, the kid's all grown up and moved away and all we got now is a couple cats and a dog, but still. Now I can't do any family woodworking.
On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 11:31:01 -0400, in rec.woodworking, Susan Welchel

For you brand of "Family" oriented censorship,
no thanks.
Every User has a delete key and the power to decide what they will or won't read.
--
Ak'toh'di

snipped-for-privacy@family-usenet.com says...

Get a load of that charter. It's a goddamn nanny newsgroup. Worse yet, Susie and Vito are the nannies.
/shudder
smallfoot wrote:

Will they permit discussion of projects other than liturgical furnishing, crosses, altars and the like?
Never had a dog in the Vito Kuhn/UsenetKook fight but reading the posts dumped on us here at the wreck I think I'd rather check the sharpness of my saw blades with my tongue than sign on with either side of that group.
On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 11:31:01 -0400, Susan Welchel wrote:

My sweet, lovable Suzie-Q;
Can you please reconsile the following statements from the fam.woodworking charter (currently posted at http://charters.family-usenet.com ):
"The purpose of the unmoderated newsgroup fam.woodworking"...
and
"Administrators of the fam.* hierarchy reserve the right to cancel any post to any group in the fam.* hierarchy if they feel that the post does not adhere to these guidelines."
Please, please don't tell me that you've setup a stealth moderated group! Because you wouldn't lie to us, right? I'm certain that you'll give us a complete and satisfactory explanation about fam.woodworking's moderation status. Because, as a Christian, I know that you wouldn't want to mislead anyone.
--
Thanks in advance for clearing this up,
XOXOXOXO