New woodworking newsgroup for all ages fam.woodworking

PJR wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@nntp.petitmorte.net:

Stop making an ash out of yourself, if you wood.

Reply to
Cujo DeSockpuppet

On Sunday 24 July 2005, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote in alt.usenet.kooks:

That's easy fir yew to say.

PJR :-)

Reply to
PJR

Eh. Test post from Fred coming your way, PJ.

Reply to
Kadaitcha Man

PJR, , whose name means "likes to autograph bed pans; devious and sly, not to be trusted", emitted:

Why do you say that's easy for me to say, PJR?

*CHUCKS UP BREAKFAST*

Would you mind using those [IDIOTICON]s /before/ I've eaten, please?

Reply to
Fred

On Sunday 24 July 2005, Fred wrote in alt.usenet.kooks:

Did you have any wood to discuss, abuser?

PJR :-)

Reply to
PJR

I like to talk to people.

That [IDIOTICON] looks good on you, though not as good as a doberman.

Reply to
Fred

On Sunday 24 July 2005, Fred wrote in fam.woodworking:

That's good, Fred. Are you capable of talking to people about woodworking in a manner that would not offend a kindergarten child?

I don't think fam.pets has been created yet. Perhaps you ought to request it.

PJR :-) "Arjftebhcf: erp.jbbqjbexvat,snz.jbbqjbexvat,nyg.hfrarg.xbbxf,nyg.shpxabmmyrf"

- *qvat*!

Reply to
PJR

PJR, , whose name means "has steep, backward-sloping forhead; shy", illumined:

Please remember you do not speak for Dad.

Good conversation is always a joy.

Someday you will think fam.pets has been created yet.

Probably never had the right kind of mother.

erp.jbbqjbexvat,snz.jbbqjbexvat,nyg.hfrarg.xbbxf,nyg.s

I heard that.

Reply to
Fred

Oak this, swine.

Reply to
Art Deco

And now something completely different: THE LARK!

Reply to
Dr. Flonkenstein

On Sunday 24 July 2005, Dr. Flonkenstein wrote in alt.usenet.kooks:

Parts of Vito's body, number one: The Pointy Head

PJR :-)

Reply to
PJR

Parts of Vito's body, numero duo: The Brai-- oops, I'm sorry.

Reply to
Dr. Flonkenstein

Why would you chuck up breakfast. are you going to turn the toast? Are the biscuits so hard you have to use a biscuit cutter?

Reply to
Bob Officer

On Sunday 24 July 2005, Dr. Flonkenstein wrote in alt.usenet.kooks:

Why are you sorry about mentioning his Braised Liver?

PJR :-)

Reply to
PJR

There's a word for that. It's called retromoderation.

Liars or dumbasses? It's a matter of opinion, really.

Reply to
smallfoot

Bob Officer, , whose name means "wears a wig; weirdo", effused:

You are too fat because you eat too much.

Are you jealous?

So many opportunities.

Heh, what, old chap? Pip! Pip! Heh what?

Reply to
Fred

Do a search on Russ Albury's comments on Retromoderation. on Various NANA* groups.

I thought however that is called a "contradiction", one of the more obscure "Fallacies in Logic"

or POV...

So with this new hierarchy, it is really a matter of WFtKTAMJWD*.

*(What Frito the Kuhnt thinks a mythical jesus would do.)
Reply to
Bob Officer

I just turned down a full meal.

Nope.

yes, so many of the wood terms are so useful.

So do you use a natural wax on your wood?

Reply to
Bob Officer

I was only referring to his braind... err.. ok.

Reply to
Dr. Flonkenstein

Bob Officer, , whose name means "annoying and clingy; chubby - likes to fondle his balls in public; likes to call his penis his 'spitting cobra'", hooted:

Reply to
Fred