New woodworking newsgroup for all ages fam.woodworking

Page 2 of 4

Susan Welchel wrote:

Thank you but no. I prefer to socialize with adults.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Could you also announce to the new group that this group exists also?

Don't forget alt.kooks too, because that's where all the crossposts will be coming from.
I'd like to read fam.circle or whatever it's called, but I don't think I'd like the torrent of foul language it will be. And it will be.
On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 01:05:04 +0100, in rec.woodworking, Andy Dingley

that's alt.usenet.kooks

No fooling...
--
Ak'toh'di

Have any of the major service providers created fam.usenet.kooks, yet?
--

Skepticult Member# 581-00504-208
ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com

Good Day to you Chad...
Google has the group set up and I think Octonews? 'Ratz said Supernews had it set up.
I wrote a series of questions... and I am waiting for Frito to answer them.
Just to start things off right and keep this on topic...
Do you ever work your wood in the morning?
--
Ak'toh'di

Only when the wife won't work it for me ;)
--

Skepticult Member# 581-00504-208
ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com

I wish someone wood let me know if I wood be allowed to poast in the wood group. I wood rilly, rilly, rilly appreciate it, yes I wood.
Is it OK to discuss Woody Woodpecker and the need for a sealer coat to avoid splinters during mating season?
I wood also like to know if Frito's head is on topic in the wood group.
If you wood let me know, pleace?
--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.

Sometimes, although I allow my GF all the opportunity I can provide to work my wood. Even in the shop she can work my wood.
--

I see you're playing stupid again, looks like you are winning

On Sunday 24 July 2005, Bob Officer wrote in fam.woodworking:

It's good to see so many fine on-topic discussions in this excellent new group. However, the answer to your question might depend on the hardness of the wood.
HTH.
PJR :-)
--
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq /

Stop making an ash out of yourself, if you wood.
--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
On Sunday 24 July 2005, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote in alt.usenet.kooks:

That's easy fir yew to say.
PJR :-)
--
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq /
door keeper, nonsensically wrote:

Eh. Test post from Fred coming your way, PJ.
pans; devious and sly, not to be trusted", emitted:

Why do you say that's easy for me to say, PJR?

*CHUCKS UP BREAKFAST*
Would you mind using those [IDIOTICON]s /before/ I've eaten, please?
On Sunday 24 July 2005, Fred wrote in alt.usenet.kooks:

Did you have any wood to discuss, abuser?
<snecks fam.woodworking>
<waits to see what happens>
PJR :-)
--
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq /

I like to talk to people.

That [IDIOTICON] looks good on you, though not as good as a doberman.
On Sunday 24 July 2005, Fred wrote in fam.woodworking:

That's good, Fred. Are you capable of talking to people about woodworking in a manner that would not offend a kindergarten child?

I don't think fam.pets has been created yet. Perhaps you ought to request it.
PJR :-) "Arjftebhcf: erp.jbbqjbexvat,snz.jbbqjbexvat,nyg.hfrarg.xbbxf,nyg.shpxabmmyrf" - *qvat*!
--
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq /
backward-sloping forhead; shy", illumined:

Please remember you do not speak for Dad.

Good conversation is always a joy.

Someday you will think fam.pets has been created yet.

Probably never had the right kind of mother.
erp.jbbqjbexvat,snz.jbbqjbexvat,nyg.hfrarg.xbbxf,nyg.s

I heard that.
On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 04:01:34 MDT, in rec.woodworking, "Fred"

Why would you chuck up breakfast. are you going to turn the toast? Are the biscuits so hard you have to use a biscuit cutter?

Heh!
--
Ak'toh'di

weirdo", effused:

You are too fat because you eat too much.

Are you jealous?

So many opportunities.

Heh, what, old chap? Pip! Pip! Heh what?