New woodworking magazine

Page 2 of 2

Maybe Hefner could be torn away from his nurses to give you some input?
I'll have to give it some thought, but right now I'm still rolling from the overindulgence of seafood and not quite ready to leave this COOL ocean air yet... but alas..my back-orders await me. 4 more days of debauchery...how will I survive?
My first reaction to a magazine like that would be---->Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. This crowd is a group of God fearing ex-competitive beer drinkers. The only tatoo *I* have is a burn mark from a hot-melt glue gun. The other point would be that, as any good finisher knows, silicone screws up your finish with fish eyes....and, man, those dames from Easy Rider are nothing but silicon. It won't work. Too many incompatabilities.
"Robatoy" <wrote

Sorry, that doesn't begin to qualify as a biker tattoo. LOL

Not to mention that these top heavy beauties traditionally wear high heels during photo shoots. Talk about an unsafe situation with power tools.

Just for a lark, I perused a copy of EasyRider on the news stand....*shudder*. This must be the 'plastics' Mr. Robinson (The Graduate) was talking about.... godawful.
snipped-for-privacy@videotron.ca wrote in

Nope, not here.

Nope.
I'm no prude either. But I see no reason to combine the two.
So if you're taking a vote, put me in the "Thanks, but no thanks" category.