New woodworking forum started at ASWR

Fellow Woodworkers:
Dana and I have started a new woodworking forum to keep everyone posted about the "going ons" at American Sycamore Woodworkers' Retreat. We invite you to please visit and join us at and click on ASWR Woodworking Forum at the top of the page. I will be most happy to answer any woodworking question that I can help with or I can call on the vast knowledge of my many instructors. Thanks, Mike & Dana
PLEASE join us!!