New Woodworking Forum

We are a new craft forum and are looking for members to join us. The members we already have are a very friendly bunch and would welcome anyone with open arms. So pay us a visit and see what you think.
www.crafttalk.co.uk
*We are also looking for some admin staff so your interested pm "Admin" via the board.