New wooden toys at attractive prices

We just added quite a few new wooden toys, including train tables in three different style at our Yahoo Store. To view them, please go to

. Thanks for your time.

Reply to
Everbright Group

Thanks for the inspiration. With your help and marketing tips, I'm going to become rich.

Here's my plan. I'm going to the supermarket and I'm going to buy a few dozen doughnuts. Them I'm going to sell them to people at work to eat on their break. I'm going to sell them tot he people behind the counter at Dunkin Donuts. Whatddya think? Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski