New vlog about woodworking - great tutorials

Hey all, my husband is a professional woodworker and has just created his first blog video podcast, in hopes to entertain, educate and bring more people to the craft. All the tutorials are free and I'm sure you'll get a lot of great info from them. You can check it out at www.thewoodwhisperer.com He is always looking for ideas on future episodes as well! Enjoy!...
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I especially enjoyed the first three minutes and the last three minutes of his video episode "The King and His Castle" at:
http://marcswoodcreations.com/thewoodwhisperer /
There's talent here.