New version of Skype for woodworkers

http://youtu.be/z8DS6VEoNls

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

Impressive and well done.

Saaaaaaaaaaay, if he was to make a tiny model boat and then =reversethe compression settings, then you set your laptop on your front lawn while you had the guy send it via SFW...
-- Life is an escalator: You can move forward or backward; you can not remain still. -- Patricia Russell-McCloud
On 4/1/12 11:03 AM, Swingman wrote:

That was great.
--

-MIKE-

+1!
--
Best regards
Han

Funny. It seems that some basic safety gear should be worn while operating this new fangled Skype.