"new" Veritas (r) low angle jack plane at Lee Valley

very interesting :) (gotta love these guys...)

Daniel

That's Frigging great!

I have to agree. You DO have to love those guys.

Reply to
Stephen M

Rob had me going for a minute. I suspect that when it's finally released,he will have me going. :-)

Reply to
Lowell Holmes

Reply to
Paul Kierstead

these, but I can't find the "add to cart" button.

Reply to
Silvan

Tell me you're joking. Please. See if you can get some extra blade boxes for your razor blades. Oh, right, send me your extra boxes then. Dave in Fairfax.

Reply to
dave in fairfax

You know darn well I'm joking. Unless Rob wants to sell these things for $16.66 each, I can't afford three of them, and unless they go for $50 each, I can't even afford one of them.

Reply to
Silvan

Hi Silvan -

No problem - you're on file....

We'll go ahead and process your order for three!

Cheers -

Rob

Reply to
Robin Lee

You have to call them directly. I ordered two. They came yesterday, and they are, uh, everything Lee Valley says it is. Only took 5 hours to sharpen each one.

Reply to
DarylRos

Wow. That's service.

Reply to
Herman Family

That's a mighty good comeback, Rob. Of course since I'm on file you can see the five items in my basket that I can't afford yet, and they don't add up to that much. I'm afraid I'll have to play it safe and state for the record that I was kidding, just in case. :)

Reply to
Silvan

:)

Reply to