New twist on "live" performance

The hazards of working with unseasoned wood. . .

"Last month the workers [at a Chinese piano maker's factory] were astonished when one of their baby grands (the IV-I model) started to sprout a minuscule shrub out of the side of its frame. "

With pic

HeyBub

Is that being "green"??

At least it wasn't made with that toxic chinese drywall.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Perfect accompaniment for Algorian chanters.

Reply to
Artemus

I zimply -must- remember that term, "Algorian chanters".

-- The secret of happiness is to make others believe they are the cause of it. -- Al Batt

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Someone left the frame out in the rain ...

last year had an inhaled Sequoia Seed or Lima Bean growing in his Lung.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser