New toy!

Page 2 of 2
good ol' DW 733
--
Young Carpenter

I was getting burned out on all the gray and yellow tools so I went out and bought a red drill thingie. Man, you cannot imagine how radical that color is among the yellow...
Ra di cal man
moyo
a red drill thingie from the makers of yellow stuff, , ,some world we see ain't it. . .<s>
--
SwampBug

Yer gonna luv it!
--