New tool. Rockwell Crescent 8 inch jointer

I just bought a new jointer. It has a cast iron art deco base and the label says Delta, Rockwell and Crescent on it. I will need some parts for it and maybe some one out there has some info for me. I will need the blocks that press against the knives. I could make them if someone has a drawing or the dimensions. I will need some other stuff but these are the major things right now. The serial number is 7118-A and I think the model number is

37-300 Thanks max
Reply to
max

New to you, right?

Well! It's time to get it registered then. You did know you'd need to register it, didn't you?

when you're done there will be a short reception afterwards where you can mingle with other Crescent owners.

tiplette, go through the Photo Index and look at the other

8"ers. You might find someone there with the info/parts you need.

And finally, congratulations.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A-100

Call Delta. They still have some parts and manuals for old machinery.

Brian Elfert

Reply to
Brian Elfert

For the time being.

Just say (tmPL), Black & Decker has a plan.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A-100