New tool. Rockwell Crescent 8 inch jointer

I just bought a new jointer. It has a cast iron art deco base and the label says Delta, Rockwell and Crescent on it. I will need some parts for it and maybe some one out there has some info for me. I will need the blocks that press against the knives. I could make them if someone has a drawing or the dimensions. I will need some other stuff but these are the major things right now. The serial number is 7118-A and I think the model number is 37-300 Thanks max
max wrote:

New to you, right?

Well! It's time to get it registered then. You did know you'd need to register it, didn't you?
http://owwm.com/Crescent/Registry /
And when you're done there will be a short reception afterwards where you can mingle with other Crescent owners.
http://owwm.com/MfgIndex/Detail.asp?ID "4
A tiplette, go through the Photo Index and look at the other 8"ers. You might find someone there with the info/parts you need.
And finally, congratulations.
UA100

Call Delta. They still have some parts and manuals for old machinery.
Brian Elfert
Brian Elfert wrote:

For the time being.
Just say (tmPL), Black & Decker has a plan.
UA100