New Tool

Page 1 of 4
Hello fellow woodworkers, I've invented, patented and will be offering a new tool to the public soon. I just thought I'd give this forum the heads up. It's a one foot repeating ruler printed on clear tape that doesn't pull up the surface when removed. The printing on the tape is red and the name of the product is Red Tape.
http://www.redtape1.com
Sincerely,
Chris
Chrisgiraffe wrote:

Cool, I like ... looks like it could come in handy.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Good idea! I can see that being useful. Clever name!

Where & when can I get some!! I needed it Today.

Billy Mays here - - -for Red Tape. Tired of marking over and over? Here's how to order . . . . . . . .
The pictures on the site don't open for me. What redtape do I need to go through in order to see them? Sonny

sorry, you're looking for the new and improved beauracratic red tape. Here, fill out this form in quintuplicate,.......
to the OP. Looks like you have a good idea there.

Sorry for the difficulty and I see you're the first to have a play on the words (hehehe). I've had trouble viewing the site with IE8. I would try Mozilla Firefox or Apple Safari. If those don't work I would consider checking to see if my computer was plugged in. ;-)

My IE8 (8.0.6001.18702) shows the pictures just fine, although FF 3.1whatever is my default browser.
Now where do I buy your tape????
--
Best regards
Han

Good luck!
--
Best regards
Han

Great idea!
You managed to trigger one of my pet peeves, though: there is no such word as Its'. Lose the apostrophe.
it's = it is its = possessive form of "it" (this is what you want instead of its')
Doug,
There is a "SHOES" store in the town just north of me. I guess they "SALE" shoes
I like the redtape. I hope it doesn't stop government motors from performing well.........
Redtape guy,
Great idea!
cm

So uh, where did you see its'?
He said, It's a one foot repeating ......
Want to know another pet peeve? LOL

I was disappointed... thought it was going to be a political and/or business joke...
John

On the main page, right under the heading "Transparent", where it says "Its clear tape backing allows you to see all the detail of what you apply it to."
There's another misuse on the "Applications" page, under "Any shape":
"It's ability to conform to ...." should be "Its ability ..."

So, uh, where did you see *that*? LOL

<snort>
Doug Miller wrote: ...

In the OP'ing...