new to wood working

Help I am new to wood working and the project I am making states to cut the wood at a 1/8 inch off-set. How do I make this cut with a table saw?
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:
| I am new to wood working and the project I am making states to cut | the wood at a 1/8 inch off-set. How do I make this cut with a table | saw?
More information please. Can/would you describe what the finished cut is supposed to look like?

Thanks for the help. The step reads " Bottom-should be cut to an 1/8inch offset to allow for the angled sides Sides-Bottom edges of sides should be cut to an 1/8 inch offset to allow for a flat bottom"
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Like Morris said, "More information please." If you are brand new to woodworking you probably are unfamiliar with a lot of terms. Just describe what you think the plans are calling for. In fact it would be real nice if you could quote them.
Deb