New To The Group

Am I the only one that's a little scared that you have a receipt for over

700 dollars worth of Oreos?

Cheers,

Andy

Reply to
Andy Jeffries

Scratch Ankle Wood

And wathch out for the starfish logo on wood from Australia.

Glen

Reply to
Glen

Well if you are the treasurer, I want to complain that the drill guide I received for my dues doesn't work very well for spreading Gorilla Glue. The Handyman of America drill guide is much better.

Steve P.

Reply to
Steven P

Wait a minute - that's a sexist remark - the wreck is a unisex group

vgb

Reply to
Vic Baron

Oh never mind - I thought I was reading something else that Andy does with his Oreos . . . .

:-)

Jums

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

I'm beginning to wonder if the OP has read all this and has hauled ass to a better place! ROTFLMAO!

Jums

Great line Morty!

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara