New to St Augustine FL, any good wood sources?

I just moved to St. Augustine, FL. I never really feel at home in a city until I find a good supplier of exotic and regular s3s hardwood [or rough..] [not to mention metal and plastic stuff used/new for jigs and such..]
I would appreciate any advise on [reasonably nearby] stores that sell to consumers in smaller quantities and allow you to select your own boards.
I did find a neat source for hardware and stainless fasteners at a marine store 'Sailors Exchange' on King st. [new and used boat scrapyard with tons of stainless and brass stuff..]
TIA, appreciate it. Dave
About 45 minutes or so south of you in Edgewater, there is Chipmunk Hardwoods. It's out of a guys House/Shop, but he stocks quite a bit and is reasonable for the area. www.chipmunkhardwoods.com I usually order out of state for larger quantities, but in a pinch he's always been a good source.

Don't get him excited; 45 minutes only gets him (Dave) to Ormond Beach where I live. Edgewater is another 20 minutes or so south of there.
But thanks for posting the answer, because I had been made aware of Chipmunk once before (like before I bought the house in Ormond and didn't need the information), but lost it and couldn't relocate it. I now have the page bookmarked and I'll drive down for a visit one of these days.
LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net