New to group but seems I have a "gloat"

I dont know if you folks are familiar with craigslist but I have purchased so many great tools from off of this community bulletin board type website. Well last week I saw an ad for a Sears Craftsmen 10" Radial arm saw for $25. I thought for sure it was a misprint but emailed anyways. Turns out it is a perfect unit with a bottom cabinet and good table with extra blades and even a wobble dado. for the advertised price of 25$. I think thats a gloat.
Gotta love Craigslist.
Doug
Thanks for reminding me to check my local Craigslist...... Nope, nothin'. But nice gloat on your part! You suck! And Craigslist is great, I agree. Tom Doug Schultz wrote:

You suck big time.
Toller wrote:

No kidding. I'll bet he's the same guy who got the two stacking Craftsman toolchests for $50 last week.
I'm still grumbling over THAT one.
-Nathan
N Hurst wrote:

Damn. Now I'm grumbling too.