New to Charleston SC, need wood/tool supplier

I just moved from Michigan, to South Carolina. Can anyone tell me where to find a good tool supplier, and a good wood supplier? I'm looking to buy a dust collection system, something like the Jet DC-1200CK. Would like a local supplier. (Tried to locate one through Jet, but their database was down!) For wood, I would like a place that sells rough sawn lumber at reasonable prices. Again, a local supplier. Mostly birch, and cherry.
Thanks for any information you can give me!
Jon Oman
Jon,
Woodcraft has a store west of downtown, on HWY 17, left side of the road as you drive away from downtown.
St. Andrews Shopping Center 975 Savannah Highway Charleston, SC 29407 (843) 573-8700
Bring the wife as there is a Tuesday Morning store next door.
If, after spending lots of $$$ on new toys, you need a _good_ place to treat Mama to a taste of local seafood, try Locklear's Low Country Grill. (about 3.5 miles from Woodcraft)
South on HWY 171 Folly Road towards Folly Beach, on the southeast corner of Folly RD & Harbor View Rd in a Bi Lo Foods plaza. Great food served by folks who know how to do it right.
DexAZ Apache Junction, AZ

Thanks for the information, I'll check it out!
Jon

I buy wood from the Charleston Hardwood Center. They seem to have good prices(better than anything else I have found). I think they normally sell to contractors because they look at you a little funny when you walk in, but they let you go to the warehouse and pick out what you want. They are down by the Coliseum off of Montague Ave. I won't even try to give directions, here is their address, 4325 Lear Ave. N. Charleston, SC 28419, punch it up in mapquest. I have lived here for about 5 years total and had no clue how to get there when someone tried to explain it to me. As far as tools go, I also use the Woodcraft someone else already posted.
Rob

There's also custom Woodcrafters in Summerville, 871-8815. He's on Hwy 178 a few blocks past 17A. Call before going there, he's been in the process of moving to a new site on Dorchester Road for a while. If you're interested in carving the Woodcraft Store hosts Lowcountry Woodcarvers the 2nd Wednesday of the month, if a turner the Lowcountry Turners meet there on the 2nd or 3rd thursday. Joe