"New-tiques" - where makeup adds those years back on

A client of mine wants a vanity cabinet for her more or less Victorian bathroom. It will be housed within two sidewalls, so only the front will show. She would like examples of finishes that simulate age - anyone have any favorite links or book references?
Hi,
Check out Judith Miller's "Period finishes and effects" Publisher: Rizzoli, 1992 It shows step by step on how to make different types of finishes - wood grain, aged paint, etc.

Will do. Thanks, John.
Eric

I understand that being a pro and having a client who wants something like this changes things, but a buddy of mine asked me to do something like this once. I said I probably could, but it might take over a hundred years for the finish to age like that.
Chris Collins wrote:

Wrong answer - the proper answer would be that the OP should just advise his client that if she wants to simulate age she should forgo to vanity cabinet and all of the layers of stuff that goes with it...
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@sprintmail.com