new table saw vs new fence system

Page 2 of 2

If the max is $550, I'd go with the fence. If I was in your position, to step up to a better saw and fence combination, it would be a minimum of $1000 to $1500. For $550, you get a mediocre saw with marginal fence. Good fence is a dream to work with.
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Here's a couple of more in the area. They may still be available. Jim
snipped-for-privacy@craigslist.org