new summer woodwrecking class NorCal

Folks -

I am working on putting together a short summer woodworking class in Ukiah/Talmage CA. If I get a total of 14 enrollments, it's a go... here are the details, please pass word along to anyone that might be interested in either newbie instruction, or shoptime for folks with some wrecking experience.

I'll be hosting a "drop in" class (you don't have to attend the entire time periods) on Thursdays, from 5- 9PM and ALTERNATE Saturdays from 10 to 3. The first class would start Thursday, June 30 and the last class would end Thursday, August 11th. Depending on enrollments, and student's needs, these times &/or days can be adjusted.

The course cost is $50, and students need to supply their own materials. If you know of anyone that is interested, please have them email me at snipped-for-privacy@nospamforme.sbcglobal.net with the obvious deletion, or have them email me at the school at snipped-for-privacy@nospamforme.mcoe.k12.ca.us , again, with the obvious deletion. I would be happy to answer any questions and provide additional information.

Thanks in advance!

John Moorhead

Reply to
John Moorhead

BTW, what's the latest on the teaching gig?? Find it rewarding?? Seeing the lightbulbs over the students heads?? How did your shop turn out?

Reply to
Mark and Kim Smith