New Stihl MS200T - stalls after refueling or during use....

Page 2 of 2

Nope I've been using many different such machines for years now. Other Stihl always works fine. There's no priming bulb.
Hi, Dean.
Had that sort of thing happen to a saw with its gas tank right next to crankcase. Some call it "vapor-lock." If I gave it a little cool-down time, or started it with choke, all was fine.
Your gas pickup should be on a flexible hose in the tank (with a filter on it), so it's always sucking at or near the bottom, regardless of saw's orientation. Thus making sudden sucking of debris on running dry a non-event.
HTH, John