New shop snake part 2

Page 4 of 4

Actually, I've had good relationships with all the rattlers we've had here over the years. They've always let me know if I was getting too close. And with two very outdoorsy cats (and one wuss), there's still room for the snake(s) here. Tom

If that was my shop it would be for sale! Well, it would be right after I cleaned out my shorts.
Gordon Shumway
One positive thing about 'Cash for Clunkers' is that it took thousands of Obama bumper stickers off the road.
Almost-worst case:
http://www.rattlesnakebite.org/rattlesnakepics.htm
Be careful.
-Zz

Yes. Tom

I'd have him in my Harbor Freight grabber/pickup thingies and march his a** to the county line.
If you don't move him ... some risk. If you DO move him, but not far ... he comes back to your shop ... and you don't necessarily know it.
BTW: I'm told they taste a LOT like chicken, so ... there's another option....
Neil Brooks wrote:

Taste like chicken but chewy like clams.
- Doug

[in voice of stereotypical Middle Eastern guy from movies....]
Ah. Well, then. Bring him to me....