New Shop Pictures and Updated Web Site

Yes, I really have been fixing up a workshop since we moved full time from NJ to Cape Cod.
Here's a link to my whole web site www.home.comcast.net/~bobmethelis
To just the Wood section http://home.comcast.net/~bobmethelis/index_page0002.htm
and to just the first page of the New Shop http://home.comcast.net/~bobmethelis/index_page0004.htm
There is a short update on the story about my first project, which answers the question did he ever get the Adirondack chair put of the basement?
On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 18:51:36 -0500, Cape Cod Bob

Looks good!
Do we have to call you New Jersey Bob now?
Barry
On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 18:51:36 -0500, Cape Cod Bob

Are you interested in having your shop tour added to the site I maintain? Take a look at http://www.shoptours.org Let me know by email if you want.
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
Nice photos Bob. Nice set up. How high is the ceiling in your shop?
One of these days maybe I will get my shop cleared, cleaned and workable!
On another subject, is Friday night Trivia still around and if so, where?
WoodworkerDan Dan Harriman Orange, Texas

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net says...

Nice layout and nice size. You've got lots of fun for you in the future.
Cape Cod Bob wrote:

I hate to complain, but you've got some problems with your page: The yellow and white layout drawing sits on top of the aquamarine text page and obscures a large part of it. The aquamarine text page sits on top of several of your photographs, obscuring them. Finally, not a single photo (home, food, wood, etc...) along the very bottom of the page loaded, even though I tried refreshing the page
My monitor's resolution is 1280 X 1024, and I'm using Internet Explorer as my browser....
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@XXXXcarolina.rr.com
On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 10:41:12 GMT, "Mortimer Schnerd, RN"

Morty RN, I checked it at 800x600, 1024x768 and 1152x864 and it looks ok. My ten year old NEC, which I love dearly, can't get up to 1280x1024. I am using IE 6.0.
Which version of IE did you use?
Cape Cod Bob wrote:

The same.... with Win XP Pro.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@XXXXcarolina.rr.com
I had to go and find out the ending to the tale of the Adirondack. Glad to see all things worked out. It appears that Mrs. M made a good call.
UA100
On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 18:51:36 -0500, Cape Cod Bob

I get a Comcast "Page URL Not Found" error on those links, Bob.
.-. Life is short. Eat dessert first! --- http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development
On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 17:38:19 GMT, Larry Jaques

OOPS. There is no www. in the URL. It should be:
http://home.comcast.net~bobmethelis
Cape Cod Bob Visit my web site at http://home.comcast.net/~bobmethelis