New Shop Pics....

I notice you haven't yet parked your ATV/Bandsaw in the garage yet.

us know how it's working out for you. Also, how is the carbide rotary cutter head working out on your jointer?

Reply to
bookman

Hello everyone,

Progress on the new house is coming along slowly but surely.

I have taken a small break from working on the house and have turned my attention to getting all my tools here and hooked up.

I have most of the heavy equipment here. Still need bring over the bandsaws, drum sander, lathe and radial arm saw, hand tools, clamps, blah blah blah. The heavy 220v tools will stay in the garage and the lighter tools will end up in the basement. Having a staircase in the garage does take away from my space, but it does get me downstairs to the basement shop easily.

The panel is in as are the new fluorescents (4x4 footers), and 4x20 amp

110's. I hope to get all the 220v for the big tools in in the next few days.

I need to start building a couple of vanities and it will be nice to be building things instead of laying subfloor (although I have more of that to do still).

Here are a couple of shots,

for looking,

David.

Every Neighbourhood has one, in Mine I'm Him

Reply to
David F. Eisan