New shop getting closer

Electrical mostly done. Dust collection routing next. Also lots of machine setup and tune.

  1. Repair Powermatic Dovetailer power switch, broken handle, learn how to use it and tune it up
  2. Go through all setup for 18" Jet bandsaw
  3. Figure out why Ritter edge sander is running belt off the top no matter what I adjust
  4. Mount mop sanding wheel on 18" woodmaster planer/moulder/gang/ sander
  5. Install new bed belt on 25x2 Performax dbl drum sander
  6. Degrease, final assembly and tune up of brand new Griz 15" spiral planer
  7. Degrease, assemble and tune new 3hp Saw Stop TS
  8. Open box and setup new Shop Fox 3/4 hp chisel mortiser
  9. Tune up Craftsman 12" sliding miter and build new fence with Kreg stop system (or throw out and buy good miter saw)
  10. Build out sheet and stick storage
  11. Hang and wire two JDS air cleaners
  12. Cut some wood and make something.
Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

Oh yeah,

  1. Reset dovetail ways and shims and do general tune up on 8" Powermatic jointer
14 Finish assembly and tune up Woodpecker router table, superfence and sidewinder lift
Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

Sound nice. And a lot of work! Take some pictures when you have it all set up. We want to drool and get jealous.

You bought a saw stop? Which model? We definitely want to hear about that tool when you get it up and running.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

n routing next. Also lots of

Yes, I can't wait to post some (gloat) pictures.

I bought the 3hp 220 professional cabinet saw. I think it is like the first model they made. You can get the same saw with 1.75 hp 110, or the "Industrial" saw with 5hp and maybe bigger iron, not sure and also the contractors model.

I have it all unpacked and it was very good instructions, even step by step how to take it out of the box. They have a cardboard color coded card with lots of parts and tools shrinkwrapped onto it. It is numbered and the instructions seem to say things like "open the red section 1 and remove the screws..". Knod of nice to have docs o bvilusly written by a native English speaker.

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

congratulations.

Reply to