New Shop!

After 7 years of my parents parking in the driveway and 21 years of my wife parking in the driveway all so I could use the garage for a shop. I am finally getting a shop of my own with no bikes, lawn equipment, etc... and my wife is getting the garage all to herself and we now have a large shed for the bikes and lawn equipment. I just hope my wife doesn't start calling the shop her sewing room---he he he.
The framers finished yesterday and the stucco guys will start on Monday. I will post pictures later this weekend. I will have almost 300 square feet with concrete pads in the front and back to spread out if need be.
This all came from our designer that decided the west end of the house looked too plain from the street. He was going to extend the wrap around porch to that end of the house when he hit upon the shop idea. I am soooo excited.
More later,
cm
www.vintagetrailersforsale.com

Does this qualify as a gloat? Do you suck? Or what?
--
NuWave Dave in Houston (and 17 years in my garage-as-shop)

NuWaveDave,
I'll take that shot! he he he.
Craig

Keep us informed!
As one who understands cramped quarters, I am very happy for you and your new shop! Congrats, DUDE!
Robatoy,
I'll update the pictures as things proceed. I am confident I will fill up the space quickly. Thanks for the kind words.
Craig
www.vintagetrailersforsale.com

Sat, May 26, 2007, 1:36pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@worldnet.att.net (CM) d excitedly exclaim <snip> This all came from our designer that decided the west end of thehouse looked too plain from the street. He was going to extend the wrap around porch to that end of the house when he hit upon the shop idea. I am soooo excited.
"Designer"? It took a "designer" to decide part of your house "looked too plain from the street" to get you a shop? You're starting to scare me
I guess that was not worded correctly. We knew the house was ugly from every angle. We just needed guidance.
cm
(CM) d

Mon, May 28, 2007, 2:32pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@worldnet.att.net (CM) doth enlighten with: I guess that was not worded correctly. We knew the house was ugly from every angle. We just needed guidance.
Guess not. Plant trees in front, paint the house (yelow), build a shop. You pick the order. And be thankful you've got a house, and aren't stuck in an apartment.
CM wrote:
| The framers finished yesterday and the stucco guys will start on | Monday. I will post pictures later this weekend. I will have almost | 300 square feet with concrete pads in the front and back to spread | out if need be.
Exciting indeed - you've waited a long time. I'm looking forward to seeing your pix!
| www.vintagetrailersforsale.com
I took a quick look around. Very interesting! I suspect this work might offer unusual challenges. I'd also guess that there might be a lot of satisfaction in a really good restoration.
Morris,
My vintage trailer fetish satisfies three passions at once... Camping, Old stuff, and Woodworking. I'll post more pictures of the shop as things proceed.
Craig
www.vintagetrailersforsale.com

OK here is a link to the pictures of the remodel project and shop pictures. http://www.azcraig.us/New_House_Project.html
Enjoy,
Craig

CM wrote: | OK here is a link to the pictures of the remodel project and shop | pictures. http://www.azcraig.us/New_House_Project.html
Nice. I like your new porch and entryway, too.
Thanks!
Craig