New Shop!

Folks -
Whoooeeeee... After long last, we picked up the building permit for a 24x36 addition to the garage.... A covered patio that'll morph into a shop in the future. The wife and I have been working in the yard cleaning and moving stuff/junk/lumber around to layout the foundation.
While we were at it, we picked up a bunch of 1/2 barrels (Very nice QSWO, I think) for planters along the fence line. It'll cut down on the noise from the over abundant supply of feral neighbors, children and dogs.
I am *SO* looking forward to this.... My end of the shop will be ~24x28 with a 8x10 finishing room. The wife will share the shop for WW and also have her own ~8x14 studio for picture framing and the like. We are also probably going to put a greenhouse on the far end next spring.
Pics to post as progress is made!
John

Sounds exciting. I'm sure both of you will enjoy it. Ed

Now, that I've managed to stop laughing/crying, _THAT_ remark is going into my collection of 'useful phrases'. "Feral neighbors", indeed!
Sounds like a gloat to me. BTW, you suck.

Thou sucketh the big one ! = have fun