New PATIO.... News!

Well, the building inspector showed up today and asked us if we had stock in any number of steel companies. I guess we nailed the sheathing on the framing *with gusto*... He signed us off and said not to call him until we were ready for the "F" word..... FINAL Inspection! YIPEEEEEEEEE!
The only hitch with the sheathing was that the PATIO is 24' 2", instead of 24' 0"... We ended up with a 1" gap in the sheathing at the center of the gable. We can fill that in, no problem.... I've been thinking about electric service and the like, the house has 200A service, so I should be able to get a sub panel in with ample capacity.
More to come!