New Senco PC1005 Compressor

This week I purchased a Senco PC1005 compressor. I want to post my experience with the product since I was not able to find much in this group on the product.
I wanted a small shop compressor mainly for brad/finish nailing, occasionally support a framing nailer, and quiet. I tried a Porter-Cable oil-free pancake from Lowes (before I knew about oil-free) which worked great, but was way too loud. I found out about the Senco PC1010 in this group, but wanted something a little bigger.
The Senco PC1005 has a 2.5 gallon tank and an oil-lubed 1hp motor. The unit is small and quiet and well built. According to Senco, the sound level is around 75dba. Much better than the 92dba for the Porter-Cable. For reference the PC1010, which is the compressor that comes with the Brad Nailer/Compressor was rated at around 66dba.
With a brad nailer at 100psi I get 18 shots before the compressor turns on to recover. With a framing nailer the same pressure, I get 6 shots. I recommend this compressor to anyone with similar needs.
Would you mind telling us what you paid for it or at least where you bought it?

Dick Snyder wrote:

bought
this
oil-free)
Senco
The
sound
that
turns
shots.
I paid $169.99 at Tart Lumber in Sterling, VA. You can get this compressor for $149.99 online.