New season of NYW

Page 2 of 2
On Fri, 23 Jan 2009 10:50:54 -0600, "Leon"

So Leon, I hope the hood[k] didn't hurt too much when I reeled you in. ;~)
Of course I know where it is. I'm just trying to keep the counsel. But thanks for the "of all people" nod.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

LOL, I was wondering when some one would find that type-o. I never felt a thing.

You are welcome!

But in the back of his head he's going "These people are paying me to make stuff for my house, and show off how I did it, and then edit it so I never make a mistake. BWAHAHAA! I have the best job ever."
I think his house is just full of crap by now.
-Kevin

So Dave, I hope the hood didn't hurt too much when I reeled you in. ;~)

What was that? A Zebco 3? 20 # test? Medium action graphite? I'm always willing to learn.
What was that? A Zebco 3? 20 # test? Medium action graphite? I'm always willing to learn.
Carrot Stick
"Leon" wrote

Now you're talking!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
Leon wrote:

I am sorry if I offended you. Unfortunatly I didn't see your intent. BTW: I forgot about the time required to make the prototype of whatever. This time comes out of the three prep days. Still I have enjoyed watching Norm and the gang for over 25 years. I have also learned a lot from him.
Dave
)

No offense taken Dave, I have a some what dry sense of humor and a lot of my comments can be taken either way. IMHO Norm is an institution, he is probably more responsible than any one for bringing woodworking into more homes.
Leon wrote:

wrote: [snipped for brevity]

BINgO!

Well, since my PBS station can't ever manage to actually show more than one episode at the same time on consecutive weeks, this just means I won't be annoyed that I didn't see it. So I see it as an improvement.
-Kevin
<>>

I agree and I don't have a problem with it. I would imagine it is difficult to keep fresh creativity going. I saw the rerun on his entrance door and as a result ordered the tape of the show with a "measured drawing". They are discounting the VHS tapes if you are interested. I think I will check on the Shaker glass door bookshelf he built. :-)
New Yankee Workshop "Discounting VHS Tapes?"
I'll betcha. Don't they have them on DVD by now?
Hoosierpopi wrote:

That's why they are discounting the VHS tapes. While they last.

And you get a "measured drawing"! :-)
Actually, I ordered the door episode and the Shaker Bookshelf episodes to get the drawings. It's not a bad deal at $12.
David G. Nagel wrote:

The VHS tapes or the players? :-)

Mark & Juanita wrote:

David G. Nagel wrote:

My comment was in regards to the "while they last". I know my VHS players have pretty much all gone to that great entertainment center in the sky.