New Sears laminate top router table

I see by an ad we received that Sears is selling a new laminate top router table for ~$150 on their Craftsman Club sale.
Anyone examined one of these and have an opinion vs. comparable units?
--

- GRL

"It's good to want things."
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome
I have recently purchased tools and have considered Sears. I was surprised to see how high the pricing was on some of the items.
D.Martin