new scrollsaw

picked up a new Delta scrollsaw today at Lowes today , $69.00 seemed a good buy to me. apparently Lowes are changing vendors and getting rid of their Delta inventory , so good buys are available from time to time...mjh
--
http://members.tripod.com/mikehide2

picked up a new Delta scrollsaw today at Lowes today , $69.00 seemed a good buy to me. apparently Lowes are changing vendors and getting rid of their Delta inventory , so good buys are available from time to time...mjh
--
http://members.tripod.com/mikehide2

Avoid this wiebsite its LOADED WITH POPUP ADS Milke clean your web site with the overloaded popup ads and folks will check it out and my desire your projects.

Any Tripod web page is loaded with ads. I rarely visit them for that reason. Tripod proves the old axiom of "no free lunch" or free web page.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

More like "No good deed shall go unpunished."
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Turn off javascript = no more pop ups.
bb wrote:

page of the web site. None actually displayed.     j4
Hey thanks a million ,I turned off javascript....no more adds.....mjh
--
http://members.tripod.com/mikehide2
"bb" < snipped-for-privacy@nomail.invalid.com> wrote in message
On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 08:24:26 -0500, "JRYezierski"

Might I suggest the Google Toolbar?
Barry
Mike Hide wrote:

this? For $69 I might try it myself.