New scheme by BORGs?

Page 3 of 3

Ah, thanx for an explanation that restores my faith in humanity. An inadvertant double scan is indeed what probably happened.
BTW, the checkout order was a predone charge for appliance that they recalled from the computer, and the lamp. The total was such that a "mere" $45 extra woulda been lost.
And, I went back and they refunded my money for the lamp.
Yes, a lesson learned.
Renata

I gotta say, I think I would have noticed being billed double price had I been paying attention at the check out. When someone is charging and taking my money I tend to pay attention. At this point unless there were other complaints it is your word against theirs.