New Router Table/Cabinet

Greetings,
Well, I just finished a new router table, after having used what essentially amounted to a board with a hole in it for the past few years. This allowed me to judge the merits of what was available commercially as well as Norm's two versions. From this info I was able to design a table based upon my personal needs and wants.
I am presenting this information so that others may consider some of my personal design ideas for their own router table. Some may argue that the use of a cabinet type router table is unnecessary or even undesirable, but I disagree. It is heavy, quiet, everything is at hand, and the dust collection is a welcome respite from the flying debris of a regular "table". So far, I have no complaints in using this design - other than the time invested in designing and constructing it.
Further info, pix, and techniques available in: alt.binaries.pictures.wooddorking
RE: New Router Table/Cabinet
Greg G.
Nice job thanks :)
-- Regards,
Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com Over 50 woodworking product reviews online! ------------------------------------------------------------ Latest 6 Reviews: - Ryobi EMS1830SCL 12" SCMS - Bessey K-Body Clamps - Lumber Wizard Metal Detector - Pocket Hole Drilling Jig Project Book - Kreg Universal Bench Klamp - GRR-Ripper System & MJ Splitter ------------------------------------------------------------