NEW Router bits, jigsaw and recip blades, Dremel Acc. - private party

I have purchased a large quantity of Bosch, Dremel, and other name brand tools and accessories at a hardware store closeout. We're working
to inventory all of it, but we have the Bosch router bits, Bosch Jigsaw
Blades, Reciprocating Blades, Hammer Drills, and Dremel Accessories listed on http://www.dahlstrom.us The prices shown there are less than dealer cost, so you can save 30-50% off of retail. All of them are in retail packaging.
We're in Phoenix, AZ, but will ship these anywhere. This is from a private party, not a company. Thanks for your interest! :)
snipped-for-privacy@dahlstrom.us wrote:

Careful!
Regardless of what you tell yourself, you may be in business, not a private party. <G>
Barry
Your price sheet is confusing. Is the Quanity column, the number of packages or the number of blades you have in stock? If its blade packages, we need to know how many blades per pack. The bosch part # is no help as Bosch part numbers are not published anywhere for reference.
I inquired about some router bits and was sent the link. I don't think they know anything about what they are selling and their prices aren't great. Not a private party...an ebay store.