New Project

I am caught up with customer orders and have begun the continuing job of populating my wife's quilting Shanghai-la with more matching custom pieces. The Long Arm sewing machine cabinets are complete and now I am working on a sewing center for her other two sewing machines. This sewing center will be built very much like the desk that I built for my office about a year ago. The top will be two pieces, a left hand right half. I thought maybe carrying a 32" x 96" table top up stairs and hair pinning at the top in a room with 96" tall ceilings might be risky.

Anyway this will all be painted to match the previous cabinets for the Long Arm sewing machine.

Leon