New product at Lee Valley!

Check out the Dodeca-Guage - http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&pQ633&cat=1,42936 Yes, it is April 1, if only for another hour - I just noticed this, so I hope they leave it up for a little while. And search LV's website for AFD for other new and innovative products! Andy
Andy wrote:

Oh man. That is good. The low-angle jack plane is precious.
er
--
email not valid

That's last year's product. This is what they introduced for us today:
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&pS927&cat=1,43413,45992
Lee

_________________________________

I'm just picturing this poor sod walking through the kitchen and getting stuck on the oven, just out of reach of the frig.. and starving to death..
write your own headline.. rofl Mac

heh heh ... I love that last paragraph in italic, one couldn't even "use" the thing whatsoever.
--
Alex - "newbie_neander" woodworker
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

I sort of liked the part about Canadians knowing pucks and cups... *g* Mac
I love the "tool holding capacity of 500 lbs." I guess it would have to keep your tools convenient. You wouldn't be able to move towards them.....
jc

Lee Gordon wrote:

One per household, ROFL. "I told you to go around the BACK of the table...Now where's that support number."
--
Thank you,

That's Funny!
Thanks Robin.