New product at Lee Valley!

Check out the Dodeca-Guage -

it is April 1, if only for another hour - I just noticed this, so I hope they leave it up for a little while. And search LV's website for AFD for other new and innovative products! Andy

Reply to
Andy

Oh man. That is good. The low-angle jack plane is precious.

er

Reply to
Enoch Root

That's last year's product. This is what they introduced for us today:

Lee Gordon

Same as last year.

Reply to
CW

I'm just picturing this poor sod walking through the kitchen and getting stuck on the oven, just out of reach of the frig.. and starving to death..

write your own headline.. rofl Mac

mac davis

heh heh ... I love that last paragraph in italic, one couldn't even "use" the thing whatsoever.

Reply to
AAvK

I love the "tool holding capacity of 500 lbs." I guess it would have to keep your tools convenient. You wouldn't be able to move towards them.....

jc

Reply to
noonenparticular

thing whatsoever.

I sort of liked the part about Canadians knowing pucks and cups... *g* Mac

mac davis

One per household, ROFL. "I told you to go around the BACK of the table...Now where's that support number."

Reply to
dnoyeB

That's Funny!

Thanks Robin.