new porter cable dovetail machine

Has anyone seen or used the new porter cable dovetail machine models 4212 or 4210 (the sell for around $150 or $120 respectively)? Any reviews out there?
I've only seen one and kicked the tires a little. It's a heavy duty machine and I think PC is putting all their eggs in this basket. I don't know how they plan to sell any more 4112s at almost the same money and conversely, I don't know how many Omnijigs they are going to sell at considereably more money when this one is of the same quality. This new one also allows for sliding dovetails in the standard template and most measurement instructions are on the template itself preventing you from having to find the manual all the time. It's a winner and if I didn't already have a 4112, I'd buy one.
Don

The Omnijig should still have a good market share as it's capacity is larger. While often you never need that capacity the extra width is especially helpful when you want to de symmetrical DT's that are not evenly spaced. You can set up both ends as mirror image spacing so that you can use both ends of the jig.

I would agree but the new PC jig also comes in 18". That 6" differnece is what it would take for the Omnijig to survive. I may be wrong but I think the template for through DTs on the new jig is adjustable. If I'm wrong on that - then I would agree with you.
Don

I missed that...
That 6" differnece is what it would take for the Omnijig to survive.
Perhaps so.
I may be wrong but I think the template for through DTs on the new jig is adjustable.
I think so also.