New old Jointer/Thicknesser

Hi All I just got a new old addition to the collection which will be lovingly restored to original condition. It is a 1922 Thomas Robinson & Sons Type ME 18" Jointer/thicknesser combo. It is 99.9% complete and unbutchered. The only parts missing are the height adjuster handle (bot right of second pickie) and the guard. Pictures posted in binaries.pictures.woodworking. Adjuster handle easy enough to reproduce but the guard has me scratching my head a bit. The lever and counterweight are there but the guard assembly is missing. The various parts for the guard are easy enough to manufacture but the mechanics of the guard system have me a little stumped.It appears that the fence side pivots of the fence but I have never seen this type of setup. If anyone happens to have this setup or any pickies from other angles it would be much appreciated.
Any sugesstions to good sites for old machine restoration would be appreciated.
Rgds Paul D
Well, let's see:
http://www.owwm.org http://www.owwm.com
You might find a few old machines there...
Paul D wrote:

Thanks for link. Already tried that one. No mention of Robinson & Son.

ME
It would appear that you are down under and that machine was made in England ????
Paul D wrote:

We took their criminals so why can't we have their machines as well? How were we to make them work for their crimes with no machinery .... Most quality early imported machinery is Aus was English and German origin. Very little from the states in machinery, mostly hand tools from the states

ME
binaries.pictures.woodworking.
my
is