New motor wiring problem.

Page 2 of 2

Thanks every one I am heading out for the weekend and now wont get to mess with it untill monday. I did notice something last night I am using the orignal cord and I could not find any rating on it before but i found a faded 15amp mark last night . I am replacing this on monday. Could this be why the motor breaker 25Amp is tripipng and the the box 20amp is not? Does this sound reasonable? Have a great weekend

the connections to the capacitor. I suppose it is connected inside the motor.
Jim