New miter saw station

Pics in A.B.P.W
Just moved into a new shop and aquired a new delta CMS @ lowes a few weeks ago when they had their clearance sale. Made a new station for it 1/2 way thru spied my mortise machine and figure why not make it a double function station.
Saw and Mortise machine are on their own base that slides between the 2 cabinets. They are locked in place via a pin thru the cabinet into the base.
Thanks Rob
You can reply to me at r_b_v at v_e_r_z_e_r_a doht c_o_m
remove _ to get the correct address