new minwax lacquer?

I received the following in a email from Minwax this morning. From what I understand it is not on the market yet but will be soon. Just wondering what some of you more knoledgeable sawdust makers think of it? Think it's worth a try? I have no interest in in minwax other then as a product user.
Thanks, Mike
--
Mike S.
snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net