new minwax lacquer?

I received the following in a email from Minwax this morning. From what I understand it is not on the market yet but will be soon. Just wondering what some of you more knoledgeable sawdust makers think of it? Think it's worth a try? I have no interest in in minwax other then as a product user.

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
Mike S.

if it's not on the market yet, what's to "think" about it?? IF it smells as bad as Deft brushing lacquer, I'd give it a wide berth. :)

dave

Mike S. wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave