New metal/woodworking project, anyone?

If you've been real good this year, Santa may have a surprise for you at Christmas.....flying/remote machine gun/For the man who wants one of everything...............and to deal with everything in the back yard!
http://www.youtube.com/v/SNPJMk2fgJU
(HiDef, slow to DL)
-- Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -- John Wayne
On Sun, 13 May 2012 11:36:16 -0700, Larry Jaques

That was great! It had me laughing for fifteen minutes.